C O M P E T I T I O N
I realised the other day I haven’t worn make up since before lockdown. So, I got dolled up (despite needing my eyebrows doing, hair cutting and legs waxing), put my wedding dress on and did the hoovering.
I want you to do the same.
Do your hair, put some make up on, get dressed up and have fun!
There are only 5 rules!
Like my Facebook page
Share the Facebook post
Post a photo of yourself all dressed up in the comments of THE ORIGINAL post
You MUST be at home!
One entry per person, but if you can rope your family into it and get a group picture (2 or more of you) you will be entered twice.
The winner will receive a Letterbox Hamper (of their choice) delivered to their door!
The competition is running from 10am on Thursday 7th May to Thursday 14th May.
Terms and conditions:
• This competition is in no way associated with Facebook.
• This competition is in no way associated with The Letterbox Hamper company. (I just love supporting local businesses!)
• The competition will run from 10am on Thursday 7th May to (sometime on) Thursday 14th May
• Entries will only be considered if they follow ALL five rules.
• Men and women can enter (you don't have to wear makeup!)
• If entering as a group (photo with 2 or more people in it), you will be entered twice.
• All entries will be put into a hat and the winner will randomly be picked.
• Once the prize has been delivered all history of the winners name and address will be destroyed.
• The Letterbox Hamper will be chosen by the winner from their website. The prize can be up to £29.95.
• I will not allow under 18's to choose an alcoholic hamper.
• If it requires posting abroad The Little Details by Sophie will cover the international delivery cost.
• I am not responsible for when the prize will arrive (especially at the moment!)
• HAVE FUN!