As you've landed on this page, it means you must have lovingly made Little Details by Sophie stationery in your hands!
Scroll down for planting instructions (as yes, they are on seeded paper) and feel free to have a little website explore while you're here!
The key to success is to keep the paper wet. Let it dry out and the chance of getting flowers is severely reduced!
• Get yourself a sowing tray or pot and fill with compost – preferably peat-free!
• Place the seed paper on top and cover with a light layer of compost (the paper can be torn into smaller pieces if necessary)
• Water really well
• Place the pot somewhere warm and light to germinate
• Keep the paper moist at all times – important!
• Once the seedlings are well established you can then transfer the whole lot to a bigger pot and grow on. Or you can individually remove each seedling and grow on in lots of small pots.
• When big enough – plant out in the garden or plant into a big patio pot and enjoy the flowers!
* I'd love to be able to tell you what flowers will arrive, but I buy my paper in mixed packs and they don't come labelled... so it will be a nice surprise?
There are 9 things it could be:
or Wild Carrot