As you've landed on this page, it means you must have a lovingly made Little Details by Sophie business card in your hands!
Scroll down for planting instructions (as yes, they are on seeded paper) and feel free to have a little website explore while you're here!
The key to success is to keep the paper wet. Let it dry out and the chance of getting flowers is severely reduced!
• Get yourself a sowing tray or pot and fill with compost – preferably peat-free!
• Place the seed paper on top and cover with a light layer of compost (the paper can be torn into smaller pieces if necessary)
• Water really well
• Place the pot somewhere warm and light to germinate
• Keep the paper moist at all times – important!
• Once the seedlings are well established you can then transfer the whole lot to a bigger pot and grow on. Or you can individually remove each seedling and grow on in lots of small pots.
• When big enough – plant out in the garden or plant into a big patio pot and enjoy the flowers!
* I'd love to be able to tell you what flowers will arrive, but I buy my paper in mixed packs and they don't come labelled... so it will be a nice surprise?
There are 9 things it could be:
or Wild Carrot